• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • parkerj112

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    Personally I think that if you are going to run a rifle hard from target to target you want a light front end. Not that a stock has a direct effect here. But (hear me out) the pivot point of the rifle should be some where near the pistol grip. You change that pivot point by adding/removing weight from the front or rear of the rifle. Personally I put a heavier stock on my rifle and it feels much better balanced. My target to target movements and reloading while keeping fire control hand in place are much more natural.

Having a well balanced rifle will be much better then having a poorly balanced light rifle. My .02.

Parker

My stock suggestions for three gun F93 or UBR.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    While I haven't dove into 3G yet and therefore am not the best to take advice from (still need a shotty and belt rig), I do have a rifle for it... With a basic A2 stock. I'd recommend an A5 RE/buffer if going adjustable....

Not a big fan of the padding on the ace...

-rvb

Last edited:

cschwanz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I use the Magpul UBR stock. I like the cheek piece that doesnt move when the stock is adjusted. Its also a bit on the heavier side which i like as it keeps the weight of the gun back in my shoulder instead of out on the forend.

midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    I have to change my original statement. I got a chance to use a magpul fixed carbine stock this weekend and I think I like it more than the ACE.

Top Bottom