• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ihammond

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Millhousen
    My father-in-law left us a fairly large knife collection and the wife want to sell it. I need someone to help me to find a fair market value for them. I know nothing about knives and don't want to get taken. It is a mix of different brands but some Case are in there. Most have boxs and all have the sheaths. Any advice would be nice. Thanks

ihammond

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Millhousen
    I would have posted pics but my internet is not much better than dial-up. I was hoping someone would know of a shop or dealer in southeastern or central indiana that i could meet with.

slimplmbr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Greenfield
    You might try getting in touch with Bradsknives. He has has the broad knowledge and honesty to help. Also he might be interested in some of them.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    My father-in-law left us a fairly large knife collection and the wife want to sell it. I need someone to help me to find a fair market value for them. I know nothing about knives and don't want to get taken. It is a mix of different brands but some Case are in there. Most have boxs and all have the sheaths. Any advice would be nice. Thanks

If you want to bring them by the shop I will take a look at them...I am no expert but many of my regulars are...I have appraised a couple of knife collections and either bought them or gave them an idea of how to sell them on ebay.....Really your best bet to get a true value would be to check completed ebay auctions on the knives you have...That should give you a retail value but no shop or pawn shop will pay retail for your knives...To get the most money you should sell them yourself on ebay..........Good luck...My shop is in Clarksville...

I believe Bradsknives would be your best bet but you did mention you were in Southern Indiana so I thought I would throw my hat in the ring....

Good Luck!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom