• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I've got women in the family who have just recently expressed interest in taking responsibility for their own safety. I've accumulated enough ammo, and purchased them their own guns.
    What I'm wanting now is a private place to shoot. I don't care for Atterbury, there's too much going on out there forthem to feel safe and comfortable. Last time I was there I thought I was going to be shot as many times as I had guns pointed in my direction!
    an indoor range would be ok, if we were the only ones there. But it's hard to instruct someone whith others shooting right next to you.
    so, if there is anyone that would be nice enough to let us use your range, or land, it would be appreciated more than you know!
    two of these ladies have just recently lost there husbands and now realize that their safety is up to them, and I want to do all I can to get them started!
    somewhere closer to Indys southside would be ideal, but we certainly don't mind traveling !
    and if it helps, I'm willing to pay a fee or to do some labor in exchange for the use of your land.
    thanks, Dirte

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    On the south side check out Beech Grove Firearms on Emerson Ave.
    Yeah, I know where all the indoor ranges are, I'm just looking for someplace that I can take these women for their first time, where I can instruct them and where they won't be distracted or scared by others shooting.
    Once we get through their first few rounds and get them comfortable, then we can head to a regular range for target practice.

Top Bottom