• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    another thing, how could a police officer prove I wasn't on my way to a range or hunting ground If I were to get pulled over and searched for some reason or another?

If you are in a vehicle then a good knowledge of ranges in the direction you are driving might be helpful. Plus it could be a time of day issue that would get you into trouble.
    I wouldn't risk it I would just apply for the Lifetime carry for personal protection.

rkba_net

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    If you have authority supporting your view, please share it. We will learn a lot more from authority than from blanket statements, which is why I cited the trespassing law above. Again, I'm not saying I am right, I just want to see some authority showing me I am wrong. In fact, I hope you can prove me wrong because then the issue would be settled somewhat definitively.

We can argue this all day but if something is no listed in a law as illegal it is by defintion legal. The law specifies trespassing... it does not mention any qualifiers... all other states that allow qulaifiers of course mention them in the law...

pinhead56

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Since this IS the "Indiana" gun owners forum, I recommend B.L. Ciyou's book "Indiana Handgun Law". He does recommend that everyone needing a permit skip the target permit and always opt for the unlimited. Mr. Ciyou is Indpls based and he might answer a couple specific questions. The business card that came with his book lists a phone number for Ciyou & Dixon law offices at 317-972-8000

Top Bottom