• sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Get one of these
    Mascot-18-inch-172x300.jpg

Environmentally friendly, think of the children!

TRLREDY

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I'll have to go with rimfire....get an old lawn boy. I have one my dad passed down to me. I sort of remember him bringing it home. I looked up the model # on it on day and it is a 1987 model year. Will start on the second pull and still runs like a champ!

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    I'll have to go with rimfire....get an old lawn boy. I have one my dad passed down to me. I sort of remember him bringing it home. I looked up the model # on it on day and it is a 1987 model year. Will start on the second pull and still runs like a champ!

Isn't some lawnboy two-stroke engine:dunno:

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Are you currently using a self propelled? If not, try it out at the store. My old MTD (push) was on its last leg, so I picked up a new MTD rear wheel self propelled, with front casterwheels. I got it home and tried it out. When I pushed my side discharge mtd I could finish my yard in about 45 minutes; with the new self propelled it took over an hour. I found myself being limited by its fastest speed setting. not to mention the front casters really didnt save me much time or effort (maybe it would have, had I gotten used to them).
    I instead bought a Toro Super Recycler with a B&S GTS (push, (I like the excersise)). It work great, with zero complaints. I bought it at Southport Lawn Eq. which I beleive is now Dannemiller power eq.

Top Bottom