• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Dude, you are never going to make it to 50 posts with junk like this.

Not to pick on Indecision (I've seen this from a lot of people, including me), but this is an example of why I was against the 50 post limit for posting items for sale. It promotes judgmental hostility which is completely unwelcoming to new board members & is a great way to stop growing.

It could be that Rocky really is just trying to get to 50 posts...or it could be that he's just not quite as internet-articulate as some of us & doesn't hop online regularly...

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    Not to pick on Indecision (I've seen this from a lot of people, including me), but this is an example of why I was against the 50 post limit for posting items for sale. It promotes judgmental hostility which is completely unwelcoming to new board members & is a great way to stop growing.

It could be that Rocky really is just trying to get to 50 posts...or it could be that he's just not quite as internet-articulate as some of us & doesn't hop online regularly...
    :+1:
    I totally agree...it is showing how arrogant we can be. It seems to be a very common occurrence lately. Quite sad.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy

As this particular situation has been discussed at length in another thread, I will simply say that it's been made obviously clear what the OP's intent is by his other (now removed) posts. I believe Indecision was just commenting on that pattern.

Now, I totally agree that, in general, people should not be too quick to judge, and give new posters the benefit of the doubt before making accusations.

It is my hope that the OP now understands the rules more completely, and will therefore abide by them.

:ingo:

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.

agreed, I came here for the very same reason and ended up staying.... like MANY of us. Why run people off?... unless the server can't handle the traffic and we're trying to thin the herd.

Indecision

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2009
    Fort Bragg, NC
    As this particular situation has been discussed at length in another thread, I will simply say that it's been made obviously clear what the OP's intent is by his other (now removed) posts. I believe Indecision was just commenting on that pattern.

I only mention it when it's blatantly obvious. This guy has made SEVERAL threads just like this and it's getting pretty repititious. I too am against the 50 post requirement. But I find it irritating when there are a slew of entirely pointless posts trying to get to 50. :twocents:

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy

I only mention it when it's blatantly obvious. This guy has made SEVERAL threads just like this and it's getting pretty repititious. I too am against the 50 post requirement. But I find it irritating when there are a slew of entirely pointless posts trying to get to 50. :twocents:

If you are against it then it doesn't seem like you would support it by calling those out that are clearly attempting to abuse it....

Would be no different than saying you are for legalizing drugs, only to call out people whom you think are using.:twocents:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom