Lagrange, IN.

whocares

Shooter
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Nov 9, 2010
    Clarksville, IN.
    " What special Skills do you have" Napoleon Dynamite

Oh....I thought this was going to be about how not to catch one's house on fire...

-J-

Man really:dunno:

Who needs a thread to show you how NOT to burn your house down? I mean anyone can do that. Sit on the sidelines of life, never really doing anything, only being a spectator!

IT TAKES SPECIAL SKILLS TO DO THIS! I MEAN REALLY HOW MANY PEOPLE DO YOU KNOW WHO HAVE CAUGHT THEIR HOUSE ON FIRE......EXACTLY! Now think of all the people you know that have not. Almost everyone we know will never have the skills required to experience the adreniline rush of watching their family home begin to smolder!

:rockwoot:

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008

Man really:dunno:

Who needs a thread to show you how NOT to burn your house down? I mean anyone can do that. Sit on the sidelines of life, never really doing anything, only being a spectator!

IT TAKES SPECIAL SKILLS TO DO THIS! I MEAN REALLY HOW MANY PEOPLE DO YOU KNOW WHO HAVE CAUGHT THEIR HOUSE ON FIRE......EXACTLY! Now think of all the people you know that have not. Almost everyone we know will never have the skills required to experience the adreniline rush of watching their family home begin to smolder!

:rockwoot:

This is INGO - comments like mine above are inevitable. Actually, since this is INGO - they're almost required!

We ALL do dumb stuff. We ALL will do dumb stuff in the future.

Some of us just share a little more willingly on the Internet.

:D

-J-

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    This is INGO - comments like mine above are inevitable. Actually, since this is INGO - they're almost required!

No they're really not. They're inappropriate comments about a guy who almost lost his home this week. Have a little class.

As to the article a ball peen hammer is probably the best way to break into the task of forging a tomahawk. Hawks are not easy to forge. Not nearly as easy as forging a knife. My first hawk was forged out of a railroad tie. The hardest part was forging the eye. Having the eye already started for you is a huge advantage.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    No they're really not. They're inappropriate comments about a guy who almost lost his home this week. Have a little class.

As to the article a ball peen hammer is probably the best way to break into the task of forging a tomahawk. Hawks are not easy to forge. Not nearly as easy as forging a knife. My first hawk was forged out of a railroad tie. The hardest part was forging the eye. Having the eye already started for you is a huge advantage.

6af.jpg

Top Bottom