• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Plinkuh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    **Ok, now that your computer is done loading my big a$$ images..Sorry about that, but they're HQ :D**

So, I don't have many knives made from a great manufacturer (this basically means that this is my first semi-high quality blade) and I've been eyeing a few lately. One vendor that really caught my eye was SOG. I liked the aesthetics, and they seemed to get great reviews/marks.

The particular model I was interested in, just so happened to show up, on sale, at Dick's in Plainfield today. I was minding my own business when this blade, one of the two I had narrowed my purchase to, was staring at me.

How many times does a Dick's, Gander Mountain, Cabelas etc., have an item cheaper than Amazon? I was dumbfounded, and that was enough to justify my purchase. :cool:

I really like this knife, it's very well made. The serrations could use some sharpening up, I think. The open assist is a very cool feature, making it a breeze to open with one hand. All in all, I'm proud of my "on sale" purchase. Just thought I'd share:D

Last edited:

Yukon227

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Henry County
    SOG is a good knife!! I love my Trident Tanto. But next time order from Brad! Dick's, Cabelas, Bass Pro, Amazon might be 5$ cheaper, but do they really need the $? Brad has my business for all my knife needs, unless its a vintage casexx small toothpick:D

Plinkuh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    SOG is a good knife!! I love my Trident Tanto. But next time order from Brad! Dick's, Cabelas, Bass Pro, Amazon might be 5$ cheaper, but do they really need the $? Brad has my business for all my knife needs, unless its a vintage casexx small toothpick:D

Nah, they really don't "need" it. I didn't intend on buying this knife there, it just jumped out at me, plus Amazon was more expensive than Dick's! That's crazy right there. Where is Brad located?

Charlie2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Mooresville.
    Nah, they really don't "need" it. I didn't intend on buying this knife there, it just jumped out at me, plus Amazon was more expensive than Dick's! That's crazy right there. Where is Brad located?

Brad of Brads Knives & KnifeLady are located right here in the vendor or site sponser area. They also do alot of the Gun and Knife shows in Indiana.. They are both great people. And Awesome to do business with..!!! They have a very nice selection of knives both folding and fixed blade. Both Brad and Sheila (KnifeLady) are very knowledgeable about knives.

Plinkuh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    Brad of Brads Knives & KnifeLady are located right here in the vendor or site sponser area. They also do alot of the Gun and Knife shows in Indiana.. They are both great people. And Awesome to do business with..!!! They have a very nice selection of knives both folding and fixed blade. Both Brad and Sheila (KnifeLady) are very knowledgeable about knives.

Thanks for the heads-up. :yesway:

Top Bottom