• ...and so much more!
  • Mike_Indy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Where: Kindle version.
    As to Christianity Stuff. Yup its in there again. Not to the point where it should be offensive. Maybe 10% (IMHO) Interesting take on it though. Hmm, as a Christian I guess I wouldn't read or see anything due to all of the non-Christianity content out there. (high %)

Its definitely a different style than patriots. More of a story this time than a prep manual. Not sure if that is good or bad, just dif.

HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    Just finished it yesterday. Totally agree on it being quite different that Patriots. I can honestly say that I didn't like this one as much (though I couldn't have hated it since I finished the book in less than a week). It wasn't bad, just not quite what I was expecting.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    My local library has it and I have it on reserve. I am also in the middle of listening to How to survive the end of the world as we know it: tactics, techniques, and technologies for uncertain times by Rawles. Basically a non-fiction how to book mirroring what the characters do in the novels.

Mike_Indy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I agree, Patriots was better in my mind. This one jumps around a good bit. Starting to skip chunks of time. I'm 2/3 thru it. A good read.

Top Bottom