• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Guess these have been out for a few months. CO2 powered. In the second video about the 9:00 mark, there is a power comparison with the 3.0 rifle. It definitely has more punch to it.
    Looks to be $125.

Screenshot_20220430-000306.png

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    mine are smart enough not to get within reach of me.

And after watching the unboxing, I'm out. It appears you have to buy their preloaded cylinders. That could get expensive.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I bought one. It has enough power to splatter stink bugs at close range. I have the Lawn and Garden one of the original design and it only knocks them out.

Basher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette
    Wow, that thing looks like a lot of fun (I love my Bug-A-Salt 2.0!), but it’s $125 to get started and about 10¢/shot! That’s up there with CCI SV and the like! I did dig up a video of a guy who reloaded his cylinders, but it seemed awfully time consuming. If I lived somewhere where I had to deal with thicker-shelled pests such as scorpions, I might reconsider but for now I think my original does just fine without the added waste and expense of replacement cartridges and I’ll put my savings towards actual ammo, LOL.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    He's right. Most of you should probably spend your money on better things. I bought it because I'm single and I make a ridiculous amount for someone who just stacks metal blocks all day.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    So this might border on animal cruelty but there was a juvenile mouse in my house and I shot it thinking it would just stun just enough so could grab it by the tail with some pliers but it frickin KILLED it

Top Bottom