• ...and so much more!
  • MrHank

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    Westfield, IN
    Seen this on Craigslist.

1989 Unimog SEE 419. I purchased this unit for use on my farm in Kentucky. It is currently located there. I have had it for two years and have only put about 12 hours on it as I am not there enough. I am looking to switch back to a four wheel drive utility tractor with more functions and use for me. It does come with Jack Hammer, Hammer Drill, Impact wrench, and chainsaw. All of these run off of the Hydraulic system on the Unimog. I have never used them myself and the bits for drill and hammer look to be new and never used. It does run and work well but does have some things to be fixed. The seal in the upper arm on the backhoe needs to be replaced as well as the seals on the front end loader. It also has a cracked winshield. The price is $18,500.00 please call with questions.

00l0l_7jytpvdR9wh_600x450.jpg

00R0R_89gWM1IglOy_600x450.jpg

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Friend of mine has one of these in Washington County. Suffice it to say that it rocks. More hydraulics than should be allowed by law. And it will go anywhere.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    If that beasty runs...and doesn't leak HF everywhere... Then $18,500 is a smoking deal.

Just add in the price of getting the thing home and you're cooking with gas. Er...diesel.

Would either need to trailer it (likely needing oversized load permitting) - which can get expensive.

Or be prepared for a LONG, bumpy, noisy ride on state highways and backroads.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Or be prepared for a LONG, bumpy, noisy ride on state highways and backroads.
    Top speed in those is usually 45 MPH. And that is at max RPM in top gear. The implement 'mogs typically have 6.06:1 final axle ratios, but COULD have the "slow" gearset with 6.5:1. Stopping from even that speed can be entertaining, too, with 4-wheel DRUM brakes on a 10,000#+ truck. Might wanna take that front loader off, too. :D

Still, that thing would be AWESOME.

Top Bottom