New CCW what holster and accessories should I buy for my SR9c?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dholmtime

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am picking up a SR9c next week for my EDC firearm, and I am wondering what goodies others have found and also what holster would be recommended. I am thinking crossbreed supertuck since I have my shirt tucked in about 40hrs a week. I wonder how comfortable they are and if they are worth the money. Also, I was thinking about a crimson trace grip but my friends say to spend my money on other things. So start off my shopping list please and thank you.

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Lots of folks like the Supertuck with an equal amount of folks liking the MTAC. Both holsters are quality holsters and made well. The comparison threads between these two holsters are numerous on all gun forums. I don't think you could go wrong with either one, IMO. YMMV.

As for additional goodies, you can't go wrong with training, training and more training. I know I didn't take near as many training classes as I would have liked last year, but I plan on doing double my amount last year...and also adding a Force on Force training class.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    :+1: on training. Spare mags, definitely. Do you have eye and ear protection for the range?
    Personally, I would hold off on the CT at least until you can consistently shoot well with the stock sights.

I like my Kholster for IWB. It is cheaper than the other two mentioned above, but not as pretty, BUT, it will be concealed, so looks don't matter to me. I have worn my Kholster with my XD in it all day with ZERO discomfort.

I give Jimmy from Kholster an A+ on Customer Service, Warranty, communication, etc.

Top Bottom