• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    So, I have a new Samsung Epic 4G Touch android phone and so far my favorite "game" is playing with the Koi live wallpaper. Seriously. The screen is absolutely gorgeous.

I need to find some games that aren't some variation of the "play for free, but you have to buy magic beans to progress" time-sink games.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2011
    I don't know about magic beans but Lexie loves aqua pets. You have to fish enough to sell what u catch. U take that $ to buy more bait and better fishing poles so u can catch better fish that are worth more $.. then with more $$ you can feed the fish u caught ( in ur fish tank) and earn pearls. Its very addictive since once u get the best bait u want more poles and we're in level 60..... u know when I read this u actually should not play aqua pets cause you'll be its next victim.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I read the description and it sounds like "We Rule", "TradeNations", etc. Basically, not games, just time sinks. I don't want a "game" where the object is to come back every hour to tap the screen a bunch of times. I had those 20 years ago, only then we called them "Tamagotchis".

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Get words with friends and then PM me your username and we can battle in a scrabble type game :D

As much as I'd like to, I refuse to install Zynga games. When they started on Facebook, their stated goal was to harvest as much personal data as possible to sell to the highest bidder. I don't trust the company and there's no reason that "Scrabble" needs access to my phone's contact list, the status and ID of the phone (including call logs)*, etc.

*These are all permissions you have to grant to Words With Friends in order to install it.

Last edited:

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Not to be the stormcloud on a sunny day, but I'm awaiting my THIRD "refurbished" Verizon Motorola Droid X. It's been a rough week for me and mobile devices.

My original phone, (~10mos. old) had a group of pixels that was brighter than the rest of the screen. Still within Motorola's one year factory warranty period, I took my phone into my local Verizonery, and they ordered a free "refurbished" replacement. The replacement arrived the next day, in great shape for a CPO phone no less, but it was overheating/shutting off and smelled of burning plastic.

I returned the the Verizon store the next night, they ordered another replacement phone. I opened up the box containing my replacement phone's replacement, only to find a phone in worse cosmetic shape and a loose charging port. I called Verizon and aired my grievances in regards to their stupid refurbished program, with the end result of them ordering me a replacement phone for my replacement phone's replacement.

Don't worry, they'll be able to actually take care of me should the third phone not work out.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I like Angry Birds. I had that on my last phone, though, and I think I'm over it. There are about five thousand cheap knock-offs, too, which makes it hard to find a good app. That happens any time an app hits it big. Suddenly the market is flooded with bad copies. Makes it hard to find anything of value.

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    I really dislike to have to have one to begin with. Nothing bad against anyone. But, I don't have time to enjoy the internet or play games. At work I have to carry mine and the department issued one. At home I have to drag this one around. I at least got one with military specs.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I have downloaded the aforementioned angry birds. It is pretty fun, my six year old daughter is better at it than I am thanks to her aunt teaching her how to play.

Top Bottom