• ...and so much more!
  • ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    Now, if they started making the 1908 Colt Model M series again I would definitely go for that!

oh yes would buy one in a heart beat..... my 1921 is a great piece....looks like s&%T need renickeled....but can't complain for 50 buc's:rockwoot:

S3010343-1.jpg

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    My question is, why? When there are so many better/lighter/less expensive .380s on the market these days, resurrecting the Mustang seems a bit of an odd choice for Colt. I'd rather they have brought back the Detective Special or something instead.

'Cause it's just better,IMO.....have had mine for years....easily concealable,'specially in warm/hot days on the bike....under a tshirt...or,right in the vest pocket.
    And reason I like it,kind'a like a "mini 1911" x'cept for no backstrap safety....points /shoots well....never know ya got it on ya....usually keep Corbons stack'd in it....and cock'd/lock'd ain't problem.....:cool:

If I did'n have this Colt.....the Sig 238'd be my next choice....a clone of the Mustang,IMO.......

and uhh......how the world ya post pic's on this thing?

Last edited:

FWP9MM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    Bluffton
    Too bad they didn't re-introduce it as a 9mm to compete with the surge of 9mm pocket pistols. I am sure it would get much more interest in a 9mm platform at the price point they are charging.

sianbrimons

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 4, 2010
    Elkhart
    some people insist on colt quality... i like seeing the mustang come back, but i'm a big fan of the government model .380... obviously the smaller of these 2... but i suppose i'm just a colt fan by blood... ;)

DSCN1108.jpg

Top Bottom