• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    We're the only country allowed to have drones? Our despicable government tries to run the world the way they run our country, only they are to be trusted with nukes, drones, and full-auto weapons.

I'm no fan of Iran, but we don't run the show there. They are responsible for themselves.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    We're the only country allowed to have drones? Our despicable government tries to run the world the way they run our country, only they are to be trusted with nukes, drones, and full-auto weapons.

I'm no fan of Iran, but we don't run the show there. They are responsible for themselves.

No we are not the only Country to be allowed to have them. What they are calling drones is a serious understatement, they are closer to Medium Range Missiles. I do think it is a little odd that they have developed these "drones" to correspond to the activation times of their Reactor though. Maybe it is purely coincidental on the timing, Maybe not...

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head

Actually, I believe we got a lot of the drone technology from Israel so I am guessing they are good in the drone department. If you look up some of our more "advanced" systems you will find direct links with Israeli technology and in some cases we stole it from them. It is a fair deal I would say since we fund a lot of things that they do and give them help in some technology as well.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    LOL!!! That is a hot pile of ****. It's a half assed cruise missle more than a "drone".

I doubt it has any kind of accuracy either.

More of a "point this in the general direction of someplace you'd like to cause havoc" type of weapon.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis

OK, I've decided (after looking at this for 3 days) to take offense at your comment. Yes, I understand what you're saying, but I don't agree with you.

Our despicable government isn't trying to "run the world". It may be trying to influence other nations, but since other nations are trying to do the same, no harm - no foul as far as I'm concerned.

Since we've acquired nuclear weapons, the one and only time we've used them was to end a war and save potentially a million US GIs and more Japanese. You'll notice we didn't use them against the Vietnamese, or Saddam in GF1, and we've not used them against the Iranians who've been supplying military materiel which has directly contributed to the death our our soldiers.

We also haven't been supplying weapons, money, and other support to any country in an effort to destroy another sovereign nation, as has Iran. (I make this distinction because we obviously have supported revolutions in other countries - or sometimes supported counter-revolutions).

You can hate our government's domestic policies, and you can fault our State Department and its efforts to busybody in other nations' affairs, but as a nation we've given a whole lot more to the rest of the world than we've taken, both publicly and privately, and of the three big nations possessing nuclear weapons, we've never used them on anyone else.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    That's exactly what the Iranians want everyone to believe. Slick Willy "didn't have sexual relations with that woman" either.
    The Iranians over-state their capabilities, not under-state as a general rule. If it did have the range to threaten Israel, Iran would have been rattling their sabers by now. So far, they (Iran) are just rolling up in a ball and saying that it is another weapon in their arsenal, not a direct threat to Israel (just leave us alone).

techamber

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010

Of course we're trusted with those, because they help us. Iran having good weapons hurts our interests. Currently we are the world superpower, so we're going to milk it for all we have. Personally the entire event reminds me of when Iran photo shopped extra missile launchers into their photographs.

Top Bottom