• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    It’s more like which mods do the work. Everyone else is out enjoying their Broncos.

Good God what a horrid looking vehicle. No offense to anyone who has one, but dayum! When I look at what Chevy released with the new Blazer and what Ford did with the new Bronco, holy cow and I'm not a Chevy fan. New Bronco look like butt... :puke:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Good God what a horrid looking vehicle. No offense to anyone who has one, but dayum! When I look at what Chevy released with the new Blazer and what Ford did with the new Bronco, holy cow and I'm not a Chevy fan. New Bronco look like butt... :puke:
    Might be an acquired taste. I'm not a Ford fan, and I've been a Chevy guy. Except GM pissed me off yet again and I'm just done. I like my Silverado. It's been a good truck. But it's my last GM.

I'm not a fan of the new Blazer. It looks cool but GM doesn't understand its identity. A Chevy Blazer was an off road capable 4wd vehicle. It competed with the Bronco of old. Now it's a blazer in name only; just an overpriced sport utility with zero off road cred. Ford took a different approach. They wanted to compete with Jeep Wrangler for best US made stock off roader. And they put the Bronco badge on what they developed. It was appropriate badging. I think what they came up with for styling is okay.

That said, I like my Jeep better.

Top Bottom