• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Looks good to me, I can see how sweeping the mag release would be easier than trying to push an almost flush button, at least on my FN it is, that said I love the trigger on mine, I’d definitely be interested in picking up one of these.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Looks good to me, I can see how sweeping the mag release would be easier than trying to push an almost flush button, at least on my FN it is, that said I love the trigger on mine, I’d definitely be interested in picking up one of these.
    I'll definitely take a look at it, the slide release seems in a more convenient location and the trigger is supposed to be adjustable for weight and travel.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I just really want them to actually release the updated Hi-Power at this point :abused: also whomever OK'd that design needs to be fired. Guns have to both work and look good to sell, this thing might run like a top but it is ugly. Just ask Walther how their Creed worked out.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I just really want them to actually release the updated Hi-Power at this point :abused: also whomever OK'd that design needs to be fired. Guns have to both work and look good to sell, this thing might run like a top but it is ugly. Just ask Walther how their Creed worked out.
    I want the new HP as well but looks are subjective I guess, I like the HiPer :dunno:

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Personally, I don't like the looks.

fn-hiper-valos1.png

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Personally, I don't like the looks.

fn-hiper-valos1.png
    I thought it looked pretty good, idk, looks should be low on the list if it’s a self defense weapon but we all know how that works…

Top Bottom