• Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    South of Indy
    Page Nine

NEW GUN SAFETY RULES FOR SELF DEFENSE:

1. If you ever shoot in self defense you must prepare to defend yourself against execution for murder.

2. When you drop the hammer plan to cash in your life savings for your lawyer's retainer. Avoid this unless your life depends on it.

3. Sometimes the innocent get decent treatment, sometimes they don't.

4. It's always better to avoid a gunfight than to win one.

5. If innocent life doesn't immediately depend on it, don't shoot. And if it does, don't miss.

dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    this is exactly whats going on in seymour right now, guy makes death threats to his estranged wife and the guy in which shes shacked up with, bangs on the door, finally kicks it in and is greeted with a 12 ga shotgun, guy lunges towards the home owner, gets shot with 12 pellet 00 buck, home owner then calls 911 and gets an ambulance, guys dies in ambulance on the way to hospital. Home owner arrested and charged with murder 1 and assualt with a deadly weapon. Still sitting in jail with no bail allowed.

This is the story as it actually happened according to eye witneses and nieghbors. But somehow, the home owner in jail

so yeah, while I agree with those words, I think if the guys dies after charging you after making death threats, oops, oh well not murder. but thats just me

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    this is exactly whats going on in seymour right now, guy makes death threats to his estranged wife and the guy in which shes shacked up with, bangs on the door, finally kicks it in and is greeted with a 12 ga shotgun, guy lunges towards the home owner, gets shot with 12 pellet 00 buck, home owner then calls 911 and gets an ambulance, guys dies in ambulance on the way to hospital. Home owner arrested and charged with murder 1 and assualt with a deadly weapon. Still sitting in jail with no bail allowed.

That's exactly what we were told by the instructing officer at a gun safety class I attended last summer. He said all he see's when he enters the home is a man holding a weapon, standing over a dead person and until proven otherwise, the shooter is the murderer. His advice was to avoid the confrontation if possible but if you MUST shoot, then you better have a good lawyer.

Top Bottom