• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Looking to sell my New Holland mower deck. This has been sitting, buried behind my car lift and other tools, along the back wall of my workshop for 3 years. The deck is used, its probably 6 old? I used it lightly but ended up not using it to mow because we have a faster, better dedicated mower so I removed this from my tractor and stored it away in the back of the workshop.

This has ALWAYS been stored inside. Paint condition is excellent.

Its it in very good condition. Comes will all the mounting gear that I could find (may be missing something, but may include everything, honestly I don't know if everything needed is included???) for mounting to a New Holland "TC" series tractor. Also fits New Holland "Boomer" 2030 and 2035 series tractors. Also fits New Holland T1510, T1520 as well as several older series tractors from New Holland as well as the CASE/IH equivalent machines.

60" side discharge mower deck.

Located near Lowell, IN (Lake County). For pickup only, I no longer have a trailer so I can't deliver it. I can help you load it. If you have a pick up truck we can probably strap it, lift it with my front loader and get it into the bed of your truck.

Based on prices I see on the internet for this same model, and the price at the local dealer this mower deck is worth $1250 or more because of relatively young age and its excellent condition. First $850 in cash takes it.

IMG_2481.jpg

YES, it is coated in dust. But the paint under the dust is excellent. If you are seriously interested and want photos with it cleaned up I can clean it up to show the paint condition.

IMG_2480.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom