• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1911Shooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Pendleton, IN
    I have recently been thinking about how nice it would be to have somewhere to test fire a gun before I purchase it. So I have decided that I would start this thread so people that are in the market for new guns could come here and see if someone had one that they would be willing to let someone else shoot. I personally have quite a few that I am more than willing to allow someone to meet me at a range to test fire before they purchase one of thier own. I know that this might get mixed opinions so please let me know how you feel about it. I also understand that some gunshops offer this, but not everyone shops at gunshops that do.

Please give me some opinions on this. I just think it would be a great way for everyone to have the opportunity to shoot and then buy not buy then shoot and then hate your purchase.

Also the shooters would need to be respectful of all the owners wishes, including the ammo that is fired.

chadc11

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    Venice, FL
    I like the idea. I am new to firearms and only have 1 handgun, but I would be more than happy to let people try it out. I love my gun and would like to give people the opportunity to give it a fair shot. It isn't a terribly popular gun (Sig SP2022) so something like this may be the only time somebody would give it a shot before purchasing.

I'm in Florida now though, so it doesn’t help much. Just giving input!

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I met a former INGOer at the range once with an assortment of handguns. He and his wife wanted a new 9mm, but weren't sure which one to buy. I had a dozen or so different 9mm's. We met at the range. We had a fun couple of hours. They figured out which gun she liked best. I made a couple of new friends. It was good for everybody.

Top Bottom