• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rocket

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Whiteland
    I bet we see new legislation by December 21 if not before. More shootings today. One in hospital and one in public with an Ak and a chase multiple police and people injured. Just google "shootings 12/15/12". Evil is coming to the surface with a vengeance I too wonder if the myan predictions have anything to do with bringing out the crazies? Not because it is true (who knows) but because some think it is. We are in for a fight for our freedom. And be carefull out there the psychos are out in force. It is time to circle the wagons folks United We Stand, Devided We Fall

WebHobbit

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    Spencer County
    That Super-B!tch Hypocrite (she carries a .38 in her purse)Diane Feinstien is writing a new AWB right now. She just announced it on Meet The Press. It will include the 10 round cap on handgun magazines.

:xmad:

Rocket

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Whiteland
    I hope you are correct

I doubt there will be new legislation. The govt doesnt have the mandate to make it happen. The last gallup polls done on the 2nd amendment were last year and in favor of the second amendment.
    Record-Low 26% in U.S. Favor Handgun Ban

I think you underestimate the power the media has to sway the sheeple. With a tragedy such as Connecticut and the multiple others RECENTLY I think it could very well happen. I would like to be wrong. Just look at the opinions on this site, "Gun enthusiasts" are starting to think we need more Regs. If that can happen, the sheeple are switching opinions a bunch more I suspect.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    The legislature can't even come together on an agreement to avoid the fiscal cliff, so I doubt they will turn their resources to try and fight a battle they know will not be an overnight win for them. Now, will there be some kind of executive order? We shall see.

WebHobbit

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    Spencer County
    I just placed an order for another 19rd SA mag for my XDm as well as two compact 13 rounders for my XDm compacts. This new AWB gets much press and I can guarantee the price on these are gonna sky-rocket.

coltaceguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Indiana
    The legislature can't even come together on an agreement to avoid the fiscal cliff, so I doubt they will turn their resources to try and fight a battle they know will not be an overnight win for them. Now, will there be some kind of executive order? We shall see.

I'd vote EO, Bush 1 and Clinted sure used EO's to ban "evil" guns.

Top Bottom