• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mrclean

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Welcome from Morgan Co! My wife is from Mt. Vernon and related to a bunch of Posey Co folk. You related or know to any of the Wilson's or Jarred's?

I know the wilsons that live down in point, Brian,Bruce, are afew I went to school with. Have heard of the other family but dont know any offhand. Its a small world.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    I know the wilsons that live down in point, Brian,Bruce, are afew I went to school with. Have heard of the other family but dont know any offhand. Its a small world.

Yep, that's the bunch. We were at a party down in Point last year on July 31st at her cousin Billy's place. (He's another cousin from the Denning side.) He let's us shoot on his property whenever we come down.

Maybe we'll let you know when we come down again. We'll go down to Point and throw around some ordinance.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    headbang.gif
    :welcome: to :ingo: from Lake County!
    headbang.gif

mrclean

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Yep, that's the bunch. We were at a party down in Point last year on July 31st at her cousin Billy's place. (He's another cousin from the Denning side.) He let's us shoot on his property whenever we come down.

Maybe we'll let you know when we come down again. We'll go down to Point and throw around some ordinance.

Is billy mikes son? Im freinds with mike denning and his son is a deputy. Small world. I work with mike. Sounds good. Point is about a country as it gets and I like that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom