• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rooster007

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    KINGDOM OF CLERMONT
    I have a 1 800 screw me good sticker on the back of my work van . You have no idea how many times I have had to "go before the board" because someone called in on me , but luckily I have a GPS/Cell unit on my van . I install a digital video cam (99 bucks) on my on dime . Just to cut through all of the BS . Video is almost undisputable . I do the speed limit and I'm not an agressive driver .

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    I used to work for a mechanical contractor in Dallas. One day, when driving home, I saw one of our service trucks at a liquor store just pulling out of the parking lot. I was behind the guy when he pulled out a Miller Lite and started downing it.

I called in on him. If he got in a wreck and killed someone, I would have been out of a job. He didn't get fired, just reprimanded. I'm sure he is on the road drinking today.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Your car insurance rates from MOST companies are based on your credit score. What the hell does my credit score has to do with my driving record. Nothing....

Nothing to do with your driving record, but it has a strong and provable correlation with your likliehood of filing a claim.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Nothing to do with your driving record, but it has a strong and provable correlation with your likliehood of filing a claim.

I'd also say that it shows if you care enough about taking care of your credit rating, you'll probably feel the same way about your vehicles. I have a rating of over 800. I should call my agent and see what kind of discount I can get!:D

Top Bottom