• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • meyer4589

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    Highland, IN
    Went to Cabela's this morning for their door buster sale, picked up a Ruger LCP with and extra mag, pocket holster, and a nice zippered case for 319.99

Will have pictures up soon
    Does anyone have and good mods to improve this little gun?

ElsiePeaRN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Eastern Indiana
    Congrats, meyer! What a great deal! The two "mods" that are most common are not really mods at all. Some people choose to polish the feed ramp with a dremel tool before firing. Putting 250+ rounds of FMJ through it will have the same effect. So, do you like dremeling or shooting better? The other common change is upgrading the recoil spring to a Wulff 12 or 13# spring. The stock spring is quite wimpy, and everyone I have heard who has upgraded the spring has been happy with the change.

I purchased a Pachymar tactical grip glove. The LCP is a snappy little bugger and it helps.

You can dry fire the LCP all you want. It's even encouraged. Ruger recommends you fire 250+ rounds of FMJ before firing any JHP type rounds.

Enjoy your new toy!

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Noblesville
    I have the OD green version and love it! It's my main ccw during the warm summer months, and for that reason I suggest a nice leather IWB holster or an inside the pocket holster. Good choice, you'll enjoy it!

Top Bottom