• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cbseniour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    South East Marion County
    The Patriot Table ( formerly of Nenevah) just opened in Greenwood. They are in a strip Mall on the south east corner of County Line and Madison Ave. Where El Rodeo used to be.
    They have cleaned and brightened the place up a lot appropriate Patriotic decoration on the walls wooden tables good service, very friendly staff, good food in large portions, and a creamery for dissert .

I spoke to the owner and when I asked if they were gun friendly he said have you looked at the walls in here.... I take that to be affirmative.

Give em a try if you get the chance.
    :rockwoot::patriot::rockwoot::patriot:

cbseniour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    South East Marion County
    Menu is pretty much traditional American food and quite varied. We had Fried pickles, tenderloin and a fish sandwich all of which were very good.
    The also serve salads and full meals and have a different theme every night in addition to the regular menu.
    Italian nite
    South of the Border Nite etc.

And for E5Ranger it is just barely into Greenwood, they probably won't even know you are there.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Menu is pretty much traditional American food and quite varied. We had Fried pickles, tenderloin and a fish sandwich all of which were very good.
    The also serve salads and full meals and have a different theme every night in addition to the regular menu.
    Italian nite
    South of the Border Nite etc.

And for E5Ranger it is just barely into Greenwood, they probably won't even know you are there.

:): yeah i know. if worse came to worse i could dive across the road and be safe in marion county :):

oh crap, i just remembered that greenwood cops shot someone at that mcdonalds there on the corner (in marion county) LOL

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Went there last night

We tried the place last night. The staff was friendly and attentive. The service was good. The building needs some help. We almost backed away from the shabby appearance with discarded tables stacked out front and one corner of the entryway full of tools, saws, etc. It's clearly a work in progress. The menu is pretty unique. Not in content but in presentation. You need to study a bit to figure out what everything really is. The wife had fish & chips and, of course, I had to try the breaded tenderloin. BTs are the yardstick by which restaurants are measured, ya' know. The fish was OK at best. The "award winning cole slaw" was, well, I don't know what award it might have won but it wasn't the best local cole slaw award. Smokey Bones still holds that. The tenderloin was not bad. I've had a lot worse but I've had better. The best is an hour away at The Bay Shore Inn at the entrance to Lake Santee, unfortunately.

Last edited:

Htrailblazer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Franklin
    I work at Camp Atterbury and have eaten at the original location a few times. Nothing ever stood out as worth the price of the meal. I think breakfast was about the best thing they had. Its pretty hard to screw up eggs and bacon IMO. And their menu is not user friendly at all. The people were always great but the food was just sub par compared to other places at the same price.

FordMan08

Shooter
    Rating - 96.2%
    24   1   1
    Nov 26, 2008
    Parts Unknown
    I hate Greenwood, well anything north of Whiteland really. I've been to the Nineveh location but it closed. Now I go to Motor City Pizza in Nineveh or make the drive to The Hitchin' Post in Jackson County. I like Crouches Market in Brown County also. Go to Crouches and get a bowl of beans or chili and a couple ham and cheese sandwiches.

Top Bottom