• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    The truck from the distributor is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday evening!

As long as the truck stays on schedule, we will be up late Tuesday night and early Wednesday morning to try to get the powder and primers on the shelf by the time we open at 11:00 AM ON WEDNESDAY.

Lots of Shooters World powder coming in.
    Lots of other powder, including the NEW Winchester STABALL MATCH & STABALL HD powders! We will also have the NEW Hodgdon 2023 annual manual with data for these new powders.

We will be getting more Winchester #41 small rifle military primers and more Cheddite 209 shotshell primers.
    There is a chance we will be getting some Unis Ginex small rifle and small pistol primers. Unfortunately, we do NOT have any large pistol or rifle primers coming in.

Lots of ammunition coming in, including more of the Sellier & Bellot 9mm (it might take a day or 2 to get it on the shelf).

We will be getting a HUGE amount of projectiles in! Due to the overwhelming number of products, it may take as long as 2 weeks to be able to inventory and price all of the new projectiles we will be getting.

If you are looking for something specific, be sure to be there when we open or call. If the phone keeps ringing that means I'm on the other line. Let it keep ringing and I'll answer calls in the order they are received. If you get a busy signal there are 2 other people trying to call, try back. I don't start answering the phone until 11 to give everyone an equal chance.

gassprint1

Expert
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    The truck from the distributor is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday evening!

As long as the truck stays on schedule, we will be up late Tuesday night and early Wednesday morning to try to get the powder and primers on the shelf by the time we open at 11:00 AM ON WEDNESDAY.

Lots of Shooters World powder coming in.
    Lots of other powder, including the NEW Winchester STABALL MATCH & STABALL HD powders! We will also have the NEW Hodgdon 2023 annual manual with data for these new powders.

We will be getting more Winchester #41 small rifle military primers and more Cheddite 209 shotshell primers.
    There is a chance we will be getting some Unis Ginex small rifle and small pistol primers. Unfortunately, we do NOT have any large pistol or rifle primers coming in.

Lots of ammunition coming in, including more of the Sellier & Bellot 9mm (it might take a day or 2 to get it on the shelf).

We will be getting a HUGE amount of projectiles in! Due to the overwhelming number of products, it may take as long as 2 weeks to be able to inventory and price all of the new projectiles we will be getting.

If you are looking for something specific, be sure to be there when we open or call. If the phone keeps ringing that means I'm on the other line. Let it keep ringing and I'll answer calls in the order they are received. If you get a busy signal there are 2 other people trying to call, try back. I don't start answering the phone until 11 to give everyone an equal chance.
    Instead of being on the phone all day, probably faster to answer multiple questions in a matter of minutes instead of hours here. Sounds like you got too much to do.

Top Bottom