• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Saw this last night! Great news. Corey didn't deserve what happened to him and I'm glad to see things going his way on this one. Maybe soon enough, he'll get to be free and home with his family. He's done more time than he deserved.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    I need a refresher about what his case is all about.

The video is pretty good. Short story - no knock raid (police claim announcing), guy hunkered down with his baby by the bed responding to his door being kicked in. Shoot guy that comes through the bedroom door. That guy was a cop. The dwelling is a duplex and they were looking for drugs on a tip from an informant who later proves to be a white power type.

machete

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2010
    Traplantis
    The video is pretty good. Short story - no knock raid (police claim announcing), guy hunkered down with his baby by the bed responding to his door being kicked in. Shoot guy that comes through the bedroom door. That guy was a cop. The dwelling is a duplex and they were looking for drugs on a tip from an informant who later proves to be a white power type.

did any cops go to jail for making a bad raid???

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I'd have done the same as he.

Here's how the equation goes for me:

Loud noises in the night = danger to my daughter, the most important thing in the entire World.

therefore,

Breaking into my house uninvited = me trying to neutralize any chance that the most important thing in the World gets harmed

Here's the unspoken factor - I know for a certain fact that there's nothing going on in my house that justifies someone kicking down the door.

Final conclusion: Don't make me fear for my daughter's life and expect to escape some very severe consequences.

Sub conclusion: My death or life confinement pale in comparison to my duty to protect the most important thing in the World.

Top Bottom