• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I've seen part of this video before, the beginning where the wave is covering all the farm fields. Unfortunately those once fertile fields won't grow anything on them again for decades because of the heavy salt content from the ocean water. Japan has lost so much and will continue to suffer the after affects for many years to come.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    The power of water is amazing! The announcer said that a warning had sounded but I've read that was only a minute or two before the water hit. What many people don't realize is that this is going to be a disaster that goes on for several years, and this doesn't even consider the damaged nuke plants.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    It was on live when it was happening, and a few times after that, then after that they edited it to never show the drivers and cars unknowingly heading into it.

At least that is what I think because I saw all of it it run on Fox news, later that day, no.

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    The announcer said that a warning had sounded but I've read that was only a minute or two before the water hit.

What I don't understand is how the alarm only sounded a few minutes before it hit, but all the planes were off the ground at the airport. I would think it would take at least an hour to empty an airport and that is with pilots in all of the planes ready to take off.

Top Bottom