• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mrp010

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 20, 2012
    Granger IN
    Hi everyone. I'm new to INGO. I'm located in Granger IN and have a lot of different interests regarding guns and gun rights.

Right now I have only a few guns. My favorite pistol is a Sig 1911 C3 with CT grips and my favorite AR is a Daniel Defense M4. I am looking to expand my collection.

Thanks
    Mike

Also I have done some deer and bird hunting, not much since moving to IN a few years ago from South Dakota.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    How does one get post counts up other then on the intro page and on their own thread?

By perusing the many threads and finding some that interest you. Contribute useful information to them besides simple one liners and such.

Your post count shows 4 now but it will go back down to 1. Only your initial intro
    is considered a quality post.

handgun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Central part of This state
    WELCOME!!! Have fun! The break room is a good place to start for if you need to increase your post count. As its a pretty good place to put your two cents in.. Just don't write.. one to two words. in your post.!

I have learned alot.. for example last night I learned remington was in the ar business, i mean m4 business

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom