• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    My girlfriend is a huge football fan as am I (god love her, haha). Its like I told her when they started talking about no season. The whole thing is over money, and I had a feeling as soon as the lockout drug along enough and they came closer and closer to the reality of missing games and therefore losing money, that they would figure something out. I heard on sportscenter or something of the like that even missing a preseason game would diminish a teams salary cap by $2 million. I knew the ywould come up with something.

While I dont agree with already rich folks being money hungry. I have to say I would be like a lost puppy without an NFL season. Bring on the season.

Oh ya, Go Colts.:rockwoot:

snowrs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Evansville
    They also have not became a union again and will have to have all players vote before the CBA will go back into effect. They are saying that could take a couple of days as well.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I hope not. Nothing could be better than the city of Indianapolis missing out on hosting a super bowl.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    I quit paying attention to this jazz .... Something about millionaires arguing with billionaires about how much money they make just makes me want to quit watching altogether .... But i wont because its ****in awesome, just sayin

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    normally i wouldnt care... but only because of what is in it for the city and what the city has already put into it.... i would like for it to work.

Top Bottom