• ...and so much more!
  • Win52C

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Lawrence County
    Great classic bike and 86 was the last year produced. If you like to attract attention wherever you go, this is the bike. I pulled it out of the back of a long time Honda dealership. It had been sitting covered for around 17 years. The owner liked it and didn’t want to sell it. But over time. I finally got it. Over the last couple years I’ve restored it to strong running condition and have ridden it around 800-1000 miles with 100 being just a few days ago. It’s the more rare Red with very good original paint. The seat is perfect with no rips/tears or flaking. Approx 18600 original miles on the odometer. But subject to change as I do ride it.
    Whats been done:
    -New Yuasa battery with tender attachment
    -Fresh engine oil and filter
    -Fresh shaft oil change
    -New spark plugs
    -Most bulbs replaced
    -Coolant topped off. Runs cool.
    -Entire fuel system rebuilt including new fuel pump and fuel filter, removed and cleaned the aux fuel tank and replaced some fuel line as needed
    -Brake calipers rebuilt front & rear and hydraulic reservoirs cleaned
    -original factory Honda tool kit and shop manual included
    - tires are Dunlop Elite 2’s with raised white letters, these are older, but good tread and no weather cracking They were on the bike when purchased. White letter tires are no longer available so a brand new set of Dunlop D404s are included if you want to change them out. I like the classic look for a vintage bike

What needs done:

-the left fork started leaking fork oil recently, I have the seals for both forks and they are included with the bike. You can still ride it. Just need the forks redone to stop the leak. Thos is common and typical of a bike that sat for a long time.
    - there is some little electrical gremlin in the front running lights. I have not tried to chase down. Both turn signals work. Just don’t like to be on at the same time as running lights. All other electrical is fine. And works as it should.

This was a fast bike in the 80’s and a vintage collectors item now. It’s not meant for a beginner. Though not that fast by today’s standards it will still set you back in your seat. The price is now $6500 which is pretty much an average of where they fall on the classic car/bike auction sites for a nice rideable unit. Pm with questions. Or to schedule a viewing.

IMG_1696.jpeg
    IMG_9928.jpeg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom