Please reply by conversation.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    * Sold *

This a colonial style cabinet that can be either mounted to the wall for storage of hand towels, washcloths and toiletries -or- can be mounted on top of a base cabinet for the bath or kitchen. White finish, with fancy wood trim; stainless steel hinges and polished brass-plated knobs w/ white porcelain insets. Real glass in the doors.

There are two (hidden) holes at the top/interior for bolting this up. Comes with wall anchors and screws, as well. I can also provide you with a nice piece of oak-stained wood crown moulding, that can be mounted to the wall, for this to 'rest' on.... when wall-mounted.

Cabinet body measures 24-1/2"W X 28-1/2"H X 8" Deep. The decorative 'cap' measures 28-1/2" wide, and the top of it is white as well (not unfinished, like some). This is a nice little piece! Also, it is from a non-smoking environment...

Asking just $25 FTF in Indianapolis. No shipping, no PayPal. Please post an "I'll take it" here.... and then PM me for a phone # and/or directions.

* Cabinet is 'bright white' inside and out. In this pic it looks darker... and the white "streaks" on the inside in this view, are reflections of the camera flash off the two shelves' surfaces.

BathCabinet001-1.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom