• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    Found this case at Cheaper than Dirt MOLLE-202 - ModGear Black Ultimate Rifle Case 12x4x42" Weapons Case Zippered and, yes, I'm aware they price gouged during The Great Ammo Shortage.

It's the MOLLE-20x and is available in several colors though some appear to be sold out right now. It's a well built case, and the price is right. A big plus for Saiga 12 owners is that an MD-20 drum will fit in the (included) center pocket. The smaller outer pockets will hold three 30 round AK or AR mags and the elastic cinches down whatever you put in them, but the flaps are stitched on (no biggie to me, but I know some of you prefer to be able to remove them). All 3 pouches are attached via the molle/threading system, which was not done correctly at the factory. There were some loose threads, but I went over it with a Bic and shriveled them up... nothing major. The plastic QR's seem better than average.

It's sold as a 42" case, but the ID of mine is 40". It's quality is on par with the Diplomat case I use for my AR that I got from LA Police Gear 5.11 Tactical, Galco, Maxpedition, Converse, Bates, Danner, Surefire and Blackhawk though it appears that they're no longer in stock there.

All in all, it's a very good case at a good price; what's not to love?:rockwoot:

Here's some pics....

DSCF0279.jpg

DSCF0281.jpg

DSCF0282.jpg

Saiga 12 with MOE completely retracted;
    DSCF0286.jpg

with MOE completely extended;
    DSCF0287.jpg

Outer pocket; well padded and roomy
    DSCF0284.jpg

all packed up for DRF 1! :D
    DSCF0276.jpg

remymartin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I have a UTG that is virtually identical to that. It works great. I think I paid a similar price as well. Does that one have the shoulder straps to carry like a backpack?? That's probably my favorite feature of the UTG.

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    TO me it looks like it is a re-branded Condor case. Even the pictures on CTD website look like they came from Condor. The pricing is very similar also. :twocents:

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    Not to say there is anything wrong with the Condor version of the case. I have 3 of them myself and have sold a few to customers looking for them.

Top Bottom