WTS: Nickel CZ-83 Dbl stack .380 (NOT Surplus)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    363   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    ***SOLD***

Selling a very good to excellent condition CZ-83 in .380 acp. Brushed nickel finish, black checkered plastic grips. Unknown round count but the action is smooth and tight and there is no significant wear visible. Standard three dot sights. This is a commercial model NOT a surplus gun. The all steel frame and slide and .380 chambering give this gun mild recoil.

These are no longer being imported. Last price new was around $475 for the blued version in 2012. I am only selling this as I have other dbl stack .380s and would prefer to keep my CZs to makarov only.

Included are standard black plastic grips and NOW TWO 13 round magazine. Commercial mags are pricey but these can use the cheaper surplus CZ-82 9mm mak magazines. I can include the Marschal wood finger groove grips shown in the photo and a third one mag for $80.

Sold for $525 with extra grips & 3 mags firm. No trades. I will meet half way FTF within an hour of Evansville; This would be Vincennes, Washington, Bloomfield, Ferdinand, maybe Bloomington, etc. Please do not post in the ad & PM any questions or offers.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom