• ...and so much more!
  • SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    watch
    YouTube - Chris Christie: This is the Crap I Have to Hear

Priceless statement of NJ Gov on teacher union opposition to teachers paying 1.5% of their salary for their own health care cost.

This guy's got stones. Need a lot more of him.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    He is awesome. I've been following him on FB for quite a while. He seems pretty level headed and has cutting the budget in the forefront.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    There just aren't many politicians that will be that blunt and say what they think. Good for him.

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    Look up Carl Paladino. I am taking a shine to him as well.

I love guys like Christie who will tell it how it is.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I love this guy. Here is another one. On Tuesday, Christie was across the country supporting Meg Whitman for Governor of California. When a Democratic plant started to heckle Whitman, Christie stepped in to confront him. Chivalry is not dead.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I tell ya, I'd love to see a Christie/Daniels ticket in 2012, 2 guys who want fiscal responsibility and don't care who gets mad while their fixing everyone else before them screw ups.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I tell ya, I'd love to see a Christie/Daniels ticket in 2012, 2 guys who want fiscal responsibility and don't care who gets mad while their fixing everyone else before them screw ups.
    +1 I don't care what party they claim to be with, honesty is what I'm looking for in November. I've voted straight Republican the last several elections, and it's gotten me/us nowhere. I'm voting for whoever has the balls to say it like it is this time around, no matter how wacky some of their stances may be, hell, they can't do any worse than what we have.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    +1 I don't care what party they claim to be with, honesty is what I'm looking for in November. I've voted straight Republican the last several elections, and it's gotten me/us nowhere. I'm voting for whoever has the balls to say it like it is this time around, no matter how wacky some of their stances may be, hell, they can't do any worse than what we have.

Don't forget that was what people were saying in 2007/2008 and look where we are now.

Top Bottom