• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jcoberley

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2012
    South east Missouri always said there was NO Cougars in Missouri but we the out doors men have proved the wrong. My first sighting was near Nevada Mo. in 1974 and DNR said I was wrong and it was a bob cat. However I have NEVER seen a bobcat with a tail about 3 ft long and a body that looked about 5 ft long!

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    South east Missouri always said there was NO Cougars in Missouri but we the out doors men have proved the wrong. My first sighting was near Nevada Mo. in 1974 and DNR said I was wrong and it was a bob cat. However I have NEVER seen a bobcat with a tail about 3 ft long and a body that looked about 5 ft long!

I'm with you!

I used to hunt bobcats in S. central Missouri (near Jefferson City). There is no comparison in their size... to that of a cougar. :twocents:

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    My experience with the Urban variety is that they are particularly vicious!

That's right. I encountered one the other night, and now I have bite marks all over my neck and other sensitive areas (see, they go for the kill). I also have scratches all over my back. I thought I was done fore sure until I attacked from the rear, and grabbed a handful of the cougar's hair. A truly dangerous situation.

That was when the other cougar walked in to join, hearing the commotion and the noise. I had no choice but to man up.

Dear INGO, I thought it would never happen to me...

Top Bottom