• Status
    Not open for further replies.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    The automated tool will overwrite your advertiser status, so it's not available for advertisers. Also, "advertiser" implies "site supporter", so it's redundant. They have all the same value-adds.

Last edited:

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    What happened to my site supporter tag? I paid my dues back in June of this year (ck# 3271). I just noticed that site supporter was missing. Chraland51.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Please read:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...supporter_donations_are_here.html#post2274676

All current site supporter members have now been processed into the automated system. If you see an incorrect expiration date on your UserCP/Paid Subscriptions screen, please let me know the approximate date that you donated and I will make the necessary adjustment. We didn't have accurate records for a number of members, so they were given a grace period. If your status was supposed to have expired but you were still listed as a Site Supporter, you've got about another week left to re-up.

If you didn't respond to him then the ones that he didn't have a date for expired on 11/30.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom