• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    I get flu shots and I drink water with fluoride added to it. I'm either a government shill, painfully and deliberately ignorant, or just plain stupid. Or maybe a combination of them all.

Well, there's no fluoride in my water, unless they also add it to the salt for water softeners. But I do get the flu shot.

So does that make me only a half shilling?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Well, there's no fluoride in my water, unless they also add it to the salt for water softeners. But I do get the flu shot.

So does that make me only a half shilling?

Depends . . . how do you feel about <cue dramatic organ music> . . .

. . . ASPARTAME!!!

(it eats holes in your brain, you know. I read it on the interweb, so it must be true)

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Like I said, facts are unimportant, it is what you want to believe that matters. People that have no clue about physics, structure, what it really takes to make a project work, the manpower, effort, and equipment involved, will believe any wild story that oozes out of the internet and completely believe it with no proof except for some "expert" they know nothing about while ignoring the evidence in front of them (which is easy to do when you don't know what you are looking at).

Methinks they watch too much TV.

I'm assuming you really meant: "facts are important, but you're going to believe what you want".

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    yup, I was a fan of Beck, but someone got to him.
    People, he's an entertainer. If someone paid him to say the world was flat, he would say it.

I can't believe how much faith some of you guys place in television and radio celebrities who are nothing more than paid entertainers out to earn a buck - not to save the world.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    People, he's an entertainer. If someone paid him to say the world was flat, he would say it.

I can't believe how much faith some of you guys place in television and radio celebrities who are nothing more than paid entertainers out to earn a buck - not to save the world.

Don't you know that if you don't listen to every word, buy the DVD's, t-shirts, download the podcasts, and spout everything they say as truth that you are just too dumb to be alive. That means you are either a Fed or a Sheep. :soapbox:

Top Bottom