• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Hello to everyone. My name is Woody. Twenty two years ago I left the military with several years of cold weather combat training and an eight month tour in the Middle East under my belt. I didn't really see a reason to pick up a weapon again except for the occasional target practice at my best friends private range. Now, having spent twenty of those years working in the residential and commercial burglary and fire industry, I find that there seems to be a worsening trend of home invasions where home owners are getting robbed, hurt, raped and sometimes killed. I also see no little or no help from LE in the way of property recovery or suspect apprehension. It is my opinion that the only other option is for the American homeowner to arm themselves for self protection of property and family. This includes myself and my family. It is my hope that by joining ingunowners.com, among other things, that I may reaquaint myself with small arms and educate myself and my family about gun rights and current gun laws in that this will lead to safe and responsible gun ownership. Thank you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom