d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Poll time for the first Meet N Shoot of the year. Poll allows for multiple responses and you can change your pick/s as well. Left out Mother's day weekend and Memorial Day weekend as I figure many will have plans for those weekends

Will be held at the Winamac FWA as usual. We usually meet up at the 25 yard range.

For those not familiar with Winamac they have 25, 50, 100, and 200 yard ranges. Shooting area is covered so there is some protection from the rain if we were to have inclement weather.

Looked at Extended forecast on these dates and this is what the trend for each day is

Sat. May 4th 62° 25% chance of precip
    Sun. May 5th 61° 10% chance of precip
    Sat. May 18th 72° 64% chance of precip
    Sun. May 19th 78 2% chance of precip

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I believe we used to have a canopy too, or else volunteers brought it out previously (which was hugely appreciated)

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Watching. As of right now 1 day works. But I have a feeling as soon as 4H shooting starts………. I believe that will also be gone. Kids…… :dunno:

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Watching. As of right now 1 day works. But I have a feeling as soon as 4H shooting starts………. I believe that will also be gone. Kids…… :dunno:
    Sounds like you need some me time. As kids grow older and need their own space you will have time for your stuff.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Sounds like you need some me time. As kids grow older and need their own space you will have time for your stuff.
    I enjoy watching them hunt and shoot more than doing it myself. Definitely eats up the free time as you said once they are old and leave me I will have lots of time to do as I wish probably hunt and shoot with grandkids then lol

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I enjoy watching them hunt and shoot more than doing it myself. Definitely eats up the free time as you said once they are old and leave me I will have lots of time to do as I wish probably hunt and shoot with grandkids then lol
    Kids are allowed at the INGO meet n shoots...just saying. My daughter comes with 90% of the time

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Kids are allowed at the INGO meet n shoots...just saying. My daughter comes with 90% of the time
    And I would DEFINITELY bring them. It just so happens when they are in these competitions and leagues it is like every weekend is taken up with one discipline or another. May 4&5 funeral and rffs definitely cannot go. The other weekend is a toss up at this point.

Top Bottom