• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • John778

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    [FONT=&quot]

BTW, Christy also references a video that she says “proves that she was lowered in a slow controlled manner to the floor”.
    [/FONT]

Ok the "missing" beginning of the strip video, so is it REALLY missing?

I called the sheriff's dept May 5th 2008 and asked if the sheriff was ever going to release this video. They didn't ask WHAT video, they knew exactly which one I was referring to, and they said it would be released during discovery.

A week and a half later they deny that it existed! But the story doesn't end there, because the BCI investigation report MENTIONS THIS EXACT SAME PIECE OF VIDEO!

So I called Paul Scarsella (614-644-0729) of Special Prosecutions Ohio Attorney General's office and ask for this video.

Now Paul says this video doesn't exist, and that the description that Agent Christy S. Palmer made in her report was her "interpretation".

HUH??? Agent Christy S. Palmer has an "interpretation" for NON-EXISTENT video?!?!?!? AMAZING!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/Zemo999/Page-3-BCI-Report.jpg

I'm putting in the phone numbers for some of these people just in case you find some of this too unbelievable & want to call & see for yourself.
    Believe me talking to some of them is a real education.

BTW the video of Steffey being brought into the building is also "absent" from the sheriff's & state's evidence.

Anyone want to bet on if its "missing" too? :n00b:

Oh when I mentioned about thinking there was something wrong when the cops claimed they were 'confused' when they arrested Steffey...
    The thing that got my attention was when the cop testified at Steffey's trial that the investigation was never finished, because she was in no shape to contribute to the investigation.
    (So no one knocked unconscious or killed will ever have their crime solved?)
    This didn't make sense...
    Especially since Steffey testified that she went back to the sheriff's dept 4 days later to file complaints.

Then he testified that they got TWO written witness statements, despite the fact that he said there were several people there...and the two statements he got were from the alleged attacker & her brother!

Again this made no sense what-so-ever...why wouldn't you get statements from everyone there? Even if they said they saw nothing.

Then like I said before, the last piece of the puzzle that made sense of all this fell into place...

The arresting cop, Richard T. Gurlea Jr., testified at Steffey's trial that the 'investigation' into the assault was never finished.

REALLY?!!? Then how do you explain the assault charges against Steffey in the incident report they filled out???

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/Zemo999/Incident-Report-Assault.jpg

And yet none of the police or state investigations seemed to find ANY of this unusual...

Well gotta get....get a chance try calling some of these people...:)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom