• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • goColt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    Boone County
    Hello all. I am the Safety Coordinator at Marion County Fish and Game, an NRA Certified Instructor in Basic Pistol, Basic Shotgun, Personal Protection in the Home as well as an NRA Range Safety Officer.

On May 7th, I conducted an NRA Basic Pistol Shooting course for MCF&G members only. The course went very well and the positive feedback from participants as well as observers prompted me to ask the MCF&G Board to approve additional course offerings.

At the June membership meeting, the Board approved the request. The next Basic Pistol Shooting course will be held Saturday July 9th from 8:00AM to approximately 5:30PM.

This course will be open to the general public but will be limited to 15 participants. You can find out more information such as requirements for the course and also the application for the course at the Training page at the MCF&G website.

Please note that after an application request is submitted, you will receive one email that the application was successfully submitted. However you are only registered once you receive a 2nd email confirming your registration.

If you have questions, you can send me an email at safetycoordinator@indyrange.org.

I am looking forward to offering this and future courses in other disciplines at MCF&G, and helping to make the MCF&G the best range in central Indiana.

Thanks,
    Chris

Top Bottom