• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    I've really been thinking about going in April to the NRA convention in St. Louis and was wondering if there were any others that were also considering it. I hate going to these things alone and would like to get a group or groups organized to go down and help defray the costs of gas and lodging. So who's interested?

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I plan to go for a day. It is less than 3 hours from here so it is an easy day trip. I went when it was there a few years ago and had a great time. Saw Ted Nugent and the Gunny. Should be a blast in an election year.

BoomstickBuff

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 31, 2011
    Noblesville
    So for those of us that have never been to one of these fine events, can anyone provide some more info about what it's like to be there? I can look up the basic info on the web site (2012 NRA Annual Meeting & Exhibits) but I'm interested in hearing from some folks who have attended in the past ... any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

c3d4b2

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 16, 2010
    A simplistic explanation is....... It is a trade show with guns. When we went to Louisville we spent the day wondering through the manufacturing displays. There were also some meeting (class?) activities, however we did not pay much attention to those.

We were able to register prior to going to the show and were able to miss out standing in line.

Netranger

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 17, 2010
    Lawrenceburg / SE Indiana
    Tom N. ~ I was going to go with my son but he cannot go now. I would be interested in a group trip to share costs. I live in SE Indiana, near Cincy, but could certainly meet somewhere central for departure. Let me know if you are successful in getting a group together and what days you are planning to attend. Our original plan was to drive out early Friday morning and stay for Friday afternoon / evening, all day Saturday, and drive home Sunday. But I can be flexible with a group. Lemme know. Thanks.

hawkhavn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    SE Idaho
    Appleseed at NRA Convention

Appleseed/RWVA will have a double sized booth (#343) there this year.
    Several of us are active here on INGO, stop by and introduce yourselves!

HH

Top Bottom