• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Indy Gun Safety will be offering the NRA's Pistol Instructor Course on October 22nd & 23rd at our Fishers location.

The course will include Basic Instructor Training and the Pistol Instructor discipline, which includes Basic Pistol, and First Steps Pistol.

A pre-course evaluation is required and must be completed prior to the course. You must be able to hit a 9" target at 45 feet with 6" grouping. IDPA or USPSA classifications may meet this requirement as well.

Upon course completion instructor candidates will be recommended to the NRA for instructor certification. Once certified, NRA Instructors may teach the disciplines they are certified in.

Cost: $200

There will only be 8 seats in this class so sign up early!

See our web site for details and sign up info: Indy Gun Safety Home

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    I need to know when the qualification shoot will happen and will there be a break for church either Saturday night or Sunday am?

We will do the shoots as needed to meet everyone's schedule within reason. I'd like to get some done next week.

Is this course going to be offered at another time? I already have commitments for that weekend.

Yes, I'm going to do a few a year.

Biohazard

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    central indiana
    Hi, I signed up and my Paypal went though. Will you be sending more info on scheduling the pre class assessment and info on the class itself?

I sent an e-mail on the 12th and haven't heard back, it may have had a technical problem.

Thanks.

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    We are over 5 weeks away and details on the course assessments will be sent via email and posted here. We will offer the course assessment a couple of times in the next week and a half. You will be contacted with date and time options. Feel free to call me with any questions or concerns as I may not see a post here immediately.

Last edited:

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    We will be conducting the assessment shooting at Atlanta Conservation Club on Saturday the 24th of September starting at 11:00 AM. Please contact me ASAP to get a time slot if you can attend. We will offer the assessment a few more times prior to the course.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    I'm in for the next one. After Colts season...

Queston about the "USPSA certification may meet this requirement as well" part? I have a C certification in USPSA Production class. Is that enough to prove that I can shoot? :D

Top Bottom