NRA Range Officer Training, Columbus area...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Was looking into NRA Range Officer training, and looking at the NRA website, there's nothing listed south of Indy.

Was wondering if anyone offered it in the Columbus/Seymour/North Vernon area, or might be qualified and interested in teaching a class down here?

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...officer_certification_training_april_7_a.html

In Indianapolis. If that's too far from Columbus, then you probably don't really want to do it.

Unless you have a sufficiently large group of people who are all wanting to do the training. Then you best bet would be to contact one of the NRA instructors who can offer the class and have them bring it to you.

Well, at the moment was trying to keep travel to a minimum due to my work schedule, as unless its on a Thursday presently, or on a Sunday when our schedule gets a little bit more stable, i'll have to miss a day of work to do it (I say the late july class, no way I can miss 3 saturdays in a row...). Currently working 12 hours shifts 6 days a week, so probably later this summer i'll look again and see where my schedule is at and work something in for a 1 day class, if I have to drive a ways to do it

bobn911

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Edwardsburg, MI
    Try contacting an instructor to set up a home study course for you. That's what I did. He got the books on order, I read and reread it, took the test and contacted him to let him know I was done. He sent it in. And now I 'r' one. Later, Bob

Top Bottom