NSFW(language): Cop Herds slow car to slow lane.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    I saw this last night and I loved every minute of it. IF YOU ARE NOT GOING FASTER THAN THE PERSON TO THE RIGHT OF YOU, MERGE THE F*%$ OVER!.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Maybe a tongue piercing, or are those out now?

Maybe he is doing it intentionally like that baby talk (where they speak as if someone is tolding their tongue) that the kids used to do?

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I think it's in Jersey, look at the license plates of the cars in front of the cameraman's vehicle.

Can't be...Jersey wouldn't make sense being that the submitter is called TheJerseyIdiots. I'd say this took place in either New Zealand, Zimbabwe, or maybe even Brazil.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    One of the local TV stations decided to be cute and go 55 MPH around the I465 loop. Of course the dummy reporter driving complained about the semi that was riding his bumper. The reporter forced the semi to pass on the right, a dangerous move for a semi and complained, when in fact he was too stupid to realize that it is illegal for a semi to use that far left lane on a three lane highway like 465!!!! The reporter was himself breaking the law by impeding traffic not driving in the right lane.

Keep right except to pass!!!

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    My goodness. If only people could follow that one simple rule.

And passing doesn't mean taking your sweet-arse time going .05mph faster than the vehicle you're trying to pass.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    4 lanes so definitely not Fort Wayne. Besides there aren't any hills like that around here :(
    Now that you mentioned hills, I'm thinking of I-44 headed into St. Louis. But I don't know of any spots in that drive with an overpass like that one.

Whatever, I'm just free-associating.

Top Bottom