• ...and so much more!
  • miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    thread_gay_midget.jpg

Dude, you and these pictures...you need your dose of whatever you're taking reduced or increased substantially!!! :D

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    Barry Sotero Jr. was the name he used after his Mother married the Sotero guy. They lived in Indonesia where he attended an Islamic school. I have never heard anyone indicate he was born there.
    This is the guy I was speaking of earlier. He adopted Obama, making him an Indonesian citizen. Not eligible to be President. :dunno:

Johnny C

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Solsberry , In
    I think that this whole thing is a set up to get Americans to "not care" if a president is a natural born american so Arnold can run for president next:rockwoot:

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I think that this whole thing is a set up to get Americans to "not care" if a president is a natural born american so Arnold can run for president next:rockwoot:

There's no doubt you're right about that. Here's the real truth, and believe me, I'd be in deep trouble with certain people if they knew I was telling you guys this:

Maria Shriver and Michelle Obama are the real power. They're lesbian lovers and they hatched this whole thing over pillow talk. Barry gets the presidency, gets exposed as a Kenyan, causing a debate about the natural born provision in the Constitution. Joe Biden "disappears" in a mysterious plane crash over the Bermuda Triangle, and Obama appoints Arnold as VP.

For reals.

photoshooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'm just surprised that a newspaper printed something negative about the king.

As a former journalist and newspaper hack, I was going to point out that the Globe isn't really a newspaper. I know from personal experience, when, back in the 90s, Kitty Dukakis came to town to speak, and a few weeks later the allegations of her alcohol problems surfaced. The Globe called to get pics of her at the event, and specifically requested ones where she "looks drunk."

But, then, I remembered what has happened to the state of Journalism in this country. If you want to call The Globe a "newspaper" go for it. I won't argue - when compared to most of the major rags in this country, they're no different.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    As a former journalist and newspaper hack, I was going to point out that the Globe isn't really a newspaper. I know from personal experience, when, back in the 90s, Kitty Dukakis came to town to speak, and a few weeks later the allegations of her alcohol problems surfaced. The Globe called to get pics of her at the event, and specifically requested ones where she "looks drunk."

Sounds like a Sixty Minutes technique. Or Time. Or Newsweek. Too tame a technique for Michael Moore, and he won an Oscar. For a documentary.

Top Bottom