• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    Reliable sources within the White House have confirmed that Michelle will be meeting with Jenny Craig upon their return from Ireland.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5icV_mctrkE[/ame]

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    homer-doh.jpg

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Now that's funny! Someone is going to be transfered to the VP detail after this snafu.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    That was funny.
    I always thought this type of car was a very bad choice as far as security.Not even talking about look.
    A limo is good for movie stars not to protect a president.That thing is like a freaking bus, long heavy and slow.A shorter car with the same level or ballistic armor would be lighter and therefore faster too.
    I would like to see how they can escape through little streets with it in case of attack.
    Especially in Europe when the roads are not as large as the US roads a limo cannot go in every streets.
    No European head of state uses a limo and that's for a good reason.
    But what amazed me the most if that the USSS didnt check if the car could go through the entrance of the US embassy before the president gets on board.Its not like they didnt know the presidential car would go there.It's the US embassy, the dimensions of the entrance are not a secret for the USSS.
    It's not like its not their own embassy and they cannot change the entrance in case the car couldnt go through.

other guy

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    Peru Indiana
    The weight of the armour caused it to bottom out. If they were quick thinkers the car behind them should have have pushed it through. I know, it would have damaged the car, but a few thousand dollars is peanuts compared to the cost of security for the President.

Top Bottom