• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Just saw on FOX, Obama was giving a speech somewhere an his presidential seal fell from off the front of the speaker stand....Obama stopped an looked over to see what had fallen...then joked it was ok because everyone knew who he was......I'm hoping this is a sign...not even the Presidential Seal think he's worthy.

G_Stines

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 2, 2010
    Central Indiana
    Yeah. Bob and Tom were talking about that, and some guy called in impersonating Joe Biden and pretended he did it as a prank because of the Obama/Clinton ticket rumors about 2012. I was rolling.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I saw that on the news last night. Gotta admit Obama handled it well. I actually laughed when he said someone must be really nervous backstage.

Vasili

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2010
    Indiana
    Nah, that glue of corruption and tyranny finally wore off. Took it long enough. But I imagine they'll slap some of it on.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I think that when the seal fell to the ground, Obama should have done the honorable thing and resigned on the spot. :D

What a pity this is not feudal Japan. The honorable action would have been 切腹 (seppuku).

"I would be honored to act as your second, Barry Hussein." :D

Bressings,
    Birr

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    This reminds me of all of the various flies that seem to be attracted to landing on him during his television interviews & the of course the infamous rat who wandered across the front of the podium while he was giving a speech in the White House's rose garden.

It's hard to look "Presidential" when your presidential seal falls off of the podium, a fly lands on your mouth while your talking or a rat wanders across the front of you while your giving a nationally televised speech.

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    this isnt a sign from god, this isnt an omen, he shouldnt resign because of *this*. something fell off the front of a podium. nothing more, nothing less.

if i was there though, i would have shouted for him to get down with it.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    this isnt a sign from god, this isnt an omen, he shouldnt resign because of *this*. something fell off the front of a podium. nothing more, nothing less.

if i was there though, i would have shouted for him to get down with it.

I'm paraphrasing, but I'm crying tactical tears. Which are invisible. - mercop

Get down, how? Like on the floor or ON THAA FLO.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5XOjnpX3-w]YouTube - Get Down - Backstreet Boys[/ame]

Top Bottom