"Official Feeler Thread" - INGO Motorcyclists?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Fellow INGO motorcycle enthusiasts...

Lately there has been a fair amount of motorcycle talk going on in the moderator forum. This is mostly due to me, as I have been bothering RobbyMaQ to make a custom INGO decal for my new motorcycle.

That dude does AMAZING work:

Spine.jpg

This is a prototype he made, especially for me. I think it looks awesome. This decal has not been considered for general production because of the expense involved to run a large number of them, but Robby is awesome like that.

Anyways...
    A couple of the other moderators are also riders, and it got us talking about organizing a group of like-minded INGOers who might enjoy getting together and talking about motorcycles, looking at motorcycles, riding motorcycles, etc...

What does INGO think? I would love to get a few of us together for a ride before the summer slips away.

-Paul

(Oh, it's reflective, too...)

SpineFL.jpg

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Isn't there another ride and shoot scheduled or trying to be scheduled? I know those guys work hard trying to get people together.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Got a hawg I keep sidelining because one leg or the other isn't up to it (left hip today) but that could be sharp on the finish. It's simultaneously blue and purple, like flipflop. Oh, and the 150 scooter (heh).

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Isn't there another ride and shoot scheduled or trying to be scheduled? I know those guys work hard trying to get people together.

I certainly don't want to tread on anybody's territory, and it was not my intention to pull attention away from another ride. I hope I didn't drag my tender bits trough the mud just then...

In fact, I am hoping to meet as many riders as I can from INGO, and maybe get a semi-regular schedule of motorcycle-related events going.

Have you guys been to one of Jedi's shoots up in Winimac? A pretty decent day trip could be planned around one of those. Also, there are some really fun riding roads as you go South from Indy, into the river valley. Some friends let me ride down to IU with them a couple of weekends ago, and it was a really nice ride. I could do that again, for sure.

I'm really glad to see some early feedback from you guys.

Now, if you'll excuse me this evening is just too nice to sit at the keyboard...

...I'll just have a short ride, then.

-Paul

Top Bottom